August 31st, 2017
When Labor Day Weekend arrives each year, everyone knows it means the “unofficial” end to the summer season. Even though summer doesn’t technically end until September 22nd, Labor Day Weekend is the perfect excuse to have fun, enjoy a day off and celebrate! Whether you are looking to relax with a small group of friends and family or want to go all out over Labor Day Weekend, there are several things happening right around The Kenmore! Check out our list of 10 events happening this Labor Day Weekend!
- Labor Day Concert at the U.S. Capitol
- National Book Festival, Washington Convention Center
- DC VegFest, Yards Park
- Truckeroo, The Bullpen in Navy Yard
- National Building Museum “Hive” Installation last weekend
- Glen Echo Park Art Show and Irish Festivities, Glen Echo, MD
- Wolf Trap Concert. Bryson Tiller with Special Guests H.E.R. and Metro Boomin will be performing Saturday night. I Love The 90s featuring TLC, Kid n Play, Montell Jordan, Rob Base, C&C Music Factory, and Snap will be performing Sunday night. Jiffy Lube Live has Matchbox 20 and Counting Crows on Sunday as well!
- Labor Day Car Show, Fairfax, VA
- Carifesta, Woodrow Wilson Plaza
- Labor Day Parade, Kensington, MD
No matter what you decide to do this Labor Day Weekend, we hope that you have fun and stay safe! Enjoy!